Medical Records Pagination
Medical records pagination is a vital, though time consuming and costly element of your client’s case. To aid you in the process we offer an efficient and cost effective medical record pagination service which is available to all new and existing customers.
Why use Speed Medical?
- All of our pagination services are now £60 per hour, irrespective of complexity.
- Favourable commercial terms.
- We only partner with highly regarded providers who employ clinically qualified professionals for a guaranteed quality service.
- Agreed service levels ensure efficient turnaround and timely delivery.
- Each case is allocated to an appropriately qualified expert, guaranteeing that your case is in the right hands.
- ISO 27001 accredited.
- You’ll receive the paginated medical records within a standard 21 day turnaround from instruction however, if needed, we can provide a priority service following special instruction to meet specified court dates.
- We can obtain medical records as part of our pagination service or provide pagination services on medical records which you have already obtained.
- Pagination can be arranged as part of our medico-legal service or as a stand-alone offering.
To find out more email email@example.com or call 0844 4129 368
Services Offered Include:
Organising each set of records into specified sections and into chronological order.
The numbering of each page, usual sequence is to start at ‘1’ and continue consecutively.
The preparation of a typed index from the records once the records have been sorted and paginated.
The process of sorting, paginating and indexing of the records.
A cross-referenced timeline of events in chronological order, referring to the available information about the case.
Missing/illegible records will be identified and any issues considered to be salient to the case will be documented.
A table document prepared from the CD of radiology and detailing the images/examinations on the disc and cross-referenced to any paper reports within the medical records.