Speed Medical WINS Medicolegal Provider of the Year 2018!
It’s only taken 20 years of hard work and commitment to get there but we finally did it! Speed Medical is officially the Medicolegal Provider of the Year 2018 as awarded at the Eclipse Proclaim Personal Injury Awards on Wednesday!
We’ve spent the last year reviewing our services, our supporting structures, our skills, our culture and our brand. We invested heavily in stripping this all back to truly understand what is important to you - our customers.
Not only did we make changes to our processes to improve efficiencies and customer service but we also changed our image. We’re driven by people, for people and we really believe in putting the needs of our customers and their clients at the heart of what we do.
Our company mission sets us apart from any other provider in the industry – ‘to lead the way by driving clinical quality, improving efficiencies and embracing the latest technologies in order to deliver an outstanding service’.
And now we can say that we have been recognised for doing just that! There really couldn’t have been a better birthday present than winning this prestigious accolade.
The acclaimed event was held at the Hilton Deansgate, Manchester was a truly magical evening for us all and we’re delighted and honoured to have been awarded Medicolegal Provider of the Year 2018.
Other nominations included Marketing Campaign of the Year and Rehab Provider of the Year for our sister company Corporé.
All the winners from the night:
- Medicolegal Provider of the Year: Speed Medical
- Claimant Team of the Year: Simpson Millar
- Defendant Team of the Year: Forbes Solicitors
- Clinical Negligence Lawyer of the Year: Kashmir Uppal, Access Legal Solicitors
- Clinical Negligence Team of the Year: Lanyon Bowdler Solicitors
- Catastrophic Injury Lawyer of the Year: Warren Collins, Penningtons Manches
- Catastrophic Injury Team of the Year: Slater and Gordon
- Barristers’ Chambers of the Year: St John’s Buildings Chambers
- Mediation Achiever of the Year: Paul Balen, Trust Mediation
- Rehab Provider of the Year: STEPS Rehabilitation
- Claims Management Company of the Year: First4Lawyers
- Insurance Provider of the Year: Allianz Legal Protection
- Supporting the Industry Award: Trevor Gilbert & Associates
- Young Achiever of the Year: Alice Robinson, Slater and Gordon
- Marketing Campaign of the Year: Irwin Mitchell
- Outstanding Case of the Year: Irwin Mitchell
- Outstanding Achievement of the Year: Emma Doughty, Slater and Gordon
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Brian Gardner
Pictures from the night: